Octagon Studio collects the minds of creative, passionate, distinctive and viable ones. We craft our products to inspire everyone, engaging with the trend in technology of AR & VR. We are calling for you to join with us and start making things simpler yet smarter!
We are looking for a Back-end Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between servers and the clients. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front- end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Terminal 101
- Proficient understanding of “how the web works”
- Proficient understanding of PHP Language & Frameworks
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Outputting data in different formats
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience deploying application in a container based environment, i.e. Docker
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms such as Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
- Preference for working on Linux/Mac over Windows environment
- Candidate must posses at least a Diploma or Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Software Engineering
- Have a strong knowledge in mobile app development process, preferably using agile/scrum methodology
- Have a strong knowledge in Unity 3D development
- Have a tidy Object oriented programming principle
- Have a good knowledge on math and analytical skill
- Have a good collaborative skill with other developer
- Self motivated and able to work independently if needed
- You will work in a team and responsible to deliver a high performance application
- You will work with UI & UX designer for data analysis, wireframe, prototyping/mockup design, usability testing, interaction design, information architecture
- Is a Plus:
- More than 1 year experience in game industry
- Knowledge in augmented reality
- Know objective-c / java / swift 2.0
Octagon Studio is looking for an exceptionally skilled 3D artist to work on Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Games content. The ideal candidate has extensive experience designing, modeling, and texturing a diverse visual range of in-game, real-time 3D model. This person has a solid grasp of form, color, and lighting for both 2D and 3D art assets to help bring our content. The 3D artist must also have a skill in another art task as well (illustration, modeling, texturing, animation, or concept drawing).
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in game development modeling or animation, and texturing 3D assets using 3D program and 2D program.
- An exceptional understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regard to modeling.
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detai in creating texture maps of different material types.
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- A passion for animation and video games.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Resume Portfolio, and / or reel demonstrating relevant artistic skills required
- Online artwork submissions (e.g. website, blog or online album) is preferable but physical portfolio is also acceptable
- Cover Letter which should include:
Why you are interested in working at Octagon Studio
What games you are currently playing
*Only submittals with Portfolio and Cover Letter will be considered
- Must posses at least a Bachelor degree or equivalent in Finance
- Minimum 3 year experience as finance officer
- Have in-depth knowledge of taxing and accounting rules and regulations
- Excellent time management skills and highly organised
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to meet deadlines
- Ability and credibility to work effectively with co-workers and clients at all levels of the organisation.
- Having excellent English is a plus
- You will be responsible for financial management, tax planning, capital investment, budgeting and business process improvement
- You will supervise daily accounting operations, full set of accounts and inter-company transactions
· Must posses at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in related field.
· Having excellent English and communication skill is a must.
· Experience in assisting customers, buyers, and handling complaints well.
· Have a good collaborative skill.
· Having patience and tenacity.
· Self motivated, hard-working, honest and able to work independently if needed.
· Literacy in Word, Excel, and other similar softwares.
Direct and coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, and distribution.
- Minimum 3 year experience in logistics, international transport, supply chain management, export/import
- Have in-depth knowledge of global taxing and shipping regulations
- Have good geographical knowledge
- Have great problem-solving and maths skills
- Negotiating and managing contracts with suppliers, vendors, and freight forwarders
- Planning the best way to get goods from suppliers to distribution centres and retailers
- Tracking shipments and stock levels using computer software
- Working with retailers to make sure they receive their goods on time and in the right condition
- Looking at ways to improve supply chain networks
- Monitoring overall performance to make sure targets are met
- Preparing forecasts and inventories